20 January 2008

Day 9


01/07/08
so its been awhile since ive written. my new years was full of fun and excitement. we had a party at my friend chads house. huge i tell you. dj and the whole she bang. my mom picked me up on new years day and we drove to venice to see my aunt and cousins and my grandmother. we had a nice dinner at mi abuelas casa. the following morning mi madre and i drove to jacksonville where i spent the next three days sick and miserable. i watched 2 seasons of americas next top model. i want to kill tyra banks. fucking idiot. did get to see sweeney todd too. a bit bloody eh. speaking of bloody. jody is drinking a lovely bloody mary right as i write. yes we are on the plane flying to costa rikki!!!!!! about three hours to go. it still hasnt hit me yet. 3 months!! ok my cocktail is getting warm. hasta manana!

No comments: